FREE UK Mainland delivery on all kits.
International orders shipping fees apply - Please contact us for a quote, do not use shopping cart calculator.
Following on from the release of the 30th anniversary Rough Rider, Tamiya is now proud to announce the imminent re-release their classic Sand Scorcher.
This 2010 version Sand Scorcher has been carefully updated while maintaining the original features of the chassis such as the unique front double trailing arms and rear torsion suspension. R/C fans hearts will definitely race when they see the classic VW Beetle shape and relive the dynamic performance of this machine.
Specs & Features:
- This is an Officially Licensed 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- A duraluminum plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
- Transparent case protects the R/C mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Original blister pack style packaging.
- Detailed hard plastic body included.
- Electronic Speed Control included.
In Stock: Item in stock and available for dispatch.
Out Of Stock Usually Dispatched In 2 To 3 Days: Item is out of stock but usually can be sourced straight from the supplier and delivered within 2 to 3 days in some cases the item may not be in stock with the supplier and delivery may take longer.
Out Of Stock Usually Dispatched in 2 to 3 Weeks: The item is out of stock and could take 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered from overseas suppliers.
Available To Order: Item is not a stock item but we can order it from the supplier.